Monday, November 8, 2010

Sneak Peeks

Because it is Monday Night...
Because I have three photo shoots to edit...
Because I should no longer neglect my husband...
Because I am participating in a silent auction for a great organization ...
and Because I have a baby shower to prepare for this weekend...


This will be a short post, but please enjoy my sneak peeks to a couple of the photo shoots I did over the weekend and a few shots of my baby girl.

Hmm...I think I will start with those first. Just because I can and I can't resist sharing those sweet little cheeks with you. Happy 10 months, Addisyn!

17-2

This face is what I get to wake up to every morning. It makes all the 4am wake up calls sooo worth it!
17-1

17-4

Why hello big girl!

17-3

And I was able to meet little miss Hannah. She is full of spunk and loves posing for the camera

17-14

17-15

17-16

Simon says, "Strike a pose!"

17-17

And now, I would love to reintroduce you to my beautiful sister, Kim and my future brother in law, Patrick. Loving Couple. Wonderful Family. Beautiful people.

Engagement Pics Nov 2010- Washington D.C

17-5

17-6

17-9

He proposed to her in front of the Capitol Building

17-13

17-12

17-11

17-10

17-7

Pit stop at an Irish bar called the Dubliner, their rehearsal dinner locale.

17-8

Love,

Stacy

Click Here to find out more about Serviam Girls Academy

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Stacy! The engagement pics turned out awesome! Also, loving Addy's winter hat!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts