Monday, July 15, 2013

Baby Grayson {10 Days New} | Delaware Newborn Photography

Eep! I am beyond excited to share this blog post with you. I was fortunate enough to meet Grayson's mommy and daddy almost two years back when they asked me to do a couples shoot for them. It was one of my favorite couple shoots to date...so deeply in love and the chemistry was just ah.may.zing! Then, about a week ago I got to meet the ever so adorable Grayson....And again, in LOVE with photographing this family. Even more than that, Grayson couldn't really have been any better for the shoot. The end result? too many pictures to narrow down for a blog post. I hope you enjoy these sneak peeks!

Okay, Ashley is just too crafty. Loved this nursery! 




I love neutral colors for babies. So soft and cozy! 

Those sweet little lips!!


 


The light in their room was just swoon worthy. 




Add caption



One of my fave shots! 





See what I mean??? Ador.a.ble!!!


To book your "Love Multiplied" newborn session visit my contact page on my site :-)

Follow me on Facebook here :-)

XOXO!

-Stacy

{Delaware Newborn Photography | Virigina Newborn Photography | Maryland Newborn Photography}


1 comment:

  1. That's so neat, having the opportunity to watch families grow that way. Stunning, stunning work.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts