Thursday, January 6, 2011

How Do I Love You?

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.

I love you as the sun loves the bright blue days.

I love you as the bee loves a fragrant flower.

I love you as the thirsty duck loves a sudden shower.

I love you as the bird loves a song to sing.

I love you as the waking bear loves the smell of spring.

I love you as the cat loves a sunny sill.

And as the dancing snowflakes love the winter's chill.

How do I love you? Let me tell you how.

I love you as the nest loves the strudy bough.

I love you as the sea loves the sandy shore.

And as the ancient world loved the dinosaur.

I love you as the wind loves its own sweet sound.

And as our friendly Earth loves to spin around.

I love you as the moon loves each shining star. 

I love all that you will be and everything you are.

-Marion Dane Bauer

Happy Birthday Addisyn!

AFH01

AFH02

AFH03

AFH04

AFH05

AFH06

AFH07

AFH08

AFH09

AFH10

9 month-2

AFH11


AFH12


Hello my wonderful readers! Steve had to take this week off from writing about our love story. *SIGH* He will be back next Thursday. Don't fret, the story has a fabulous ending!

1 comment:

  1. I love that book! Leah has me read it to her often :) Happy birthday to Addisyn! Can you believe a year has passed!?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts