Friday, January 21, 2011

Photog Friday- Slow Down And Get Another Viewpoint! (Part II)

Welcome back to Photog Friday. Last week, I started a topic on composition. If you missed it, check it out here.

I gave myself an assignment to take a pic of the same subject from ten different viewpoints to be able to capture a better piece of the story and here are my results.


1.) From the front of the model



2. From the side of the model


3. From the side and lower than eye level of subject

4. Wide angle from the front lower than eye level

5. Wide angle from the front higher than eye level

6. Wide Angel from front at eye level


7. At a 45 degree angle from subject


8. From the side with model turned to front


9. Close up of model in the front


10. From above the model close up



The point to this exercise for me was to show that another viewpoint can produce more creative pictures and to look outside the box. I think that through doing an exercise like this you can get an awesome picture that you would have missed otherwise. I love the results of picture 5 and picture 10.

Tune in next Friday for Photog Friday and until then get out there with your cameras and practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts