Friday, January 28, 2011

Photog Friday - Networking

Hi, everyone!

I want to continue the talk on composition next Friday because it is OH Sooo very important.  However, I thought today's topic was timely and just as important when it  comes to learning more photography. This post is going to be short because it's pretty simple. Get out there and NETWORK! Find, meet, befriend, other photographers. This will help you to grow in your photography and your business. Today I met with a local photographer in Delaware. Her name is Kaila Regina and she is pretty amazing. She has so much love and energy and she is giving. I used to get discouraged when I would reach out to photographers and they didn't return my email or phone call and then I met Kaila, and she restored my hope. Today we shot pictures of each other, bounced ideas off of one another and she taught me some neat tricks in how to deal with light. Please visit her website by clicking on her link here.


Kaila, I would second shoot with you any day. Thank you for today. You are one amazing chick!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts