Sunday, May 20, 2012

One More For Love - a special announcement!

 Darling,

 Remember when it was just us two
 You in love with me and I with you

 We never knew how much we’d grow
 In the perfect love we’d come to know

 Until our daughter showed us how
 Our hearts could reach beyond our vows

 The love on which we both had thrived
 Miraculously had multiplied

 It ’s been a journey with us three
 Of more than we thought love could be

 And now the family we adore
 Will be growing by one more

 Oh how my heart it bursts with joy
 To meet our brand new girl or boy

 And see the wonders they will bring
 Another one of God’s blessings

 To you and me thank God above
 That we will have one more for love

 Written by: Stephen Hart

 13 week pic!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- I love this so much! Great job Mr. Hart!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts