Monday, January 17, 2011

ParTaaay!

Anyone who knows me knows that I don’t frequently have guests at my house for entertainment. Don’t get me wrong. I love being entertained. Throw a good football party with some yummy appetizers, I’m there. Need some dinner guests that enjoy great conversation? I’m your girl. Want to come over for some good p.j. wearing, girly movie watching, and junk food eating time together? Yes please. BUT and a big BUT, when it comes to organizing, planning, preparing, and then executing a party to be held at my house I normally run for the hills.

Enter this little girl....

2011-1-17-6


And my non party planning days are over with.


Though I dreaded the preparation that is necessary to throw a party, I must confess that party planning for my little girl has inspired me in all sorts of creative ways. More than that, I am already thinking of next year’s theme. Yep, I’m hooked. Party planning had me at streamers, tissue paper flowers, and all the LOVE that I get to put into this. Oh my… I do believe I might very much enjoy this.

2011-1-17-9

2011-1-17-7

2011-1-17-8

2011-1-17-5

2011-1-17-4

2011-1-17-3

2011-1-17-2

2011-1-17-1




Looking forward to the party,



Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Angela Cinaglia17 January, 2011 20:22

    OH MY!! These are adorable! I especially love the look on her face in the pic right before the bottle pic! That girl has got attitude! LOL I love watching her little personality blossom. She is one awesome little girl. CAN'T WAIT for this beautimous party! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts