Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bingham | 10 Days New

Bingham just might be one of the most loved baby boys in Dover Delaware right now. He had a whole community of CrossFit Dover members eagerly awaiting his arrival and now that he is here, we just can't get over how perfect he is. Bing is deeply loved by his momma and daddy, but also by a whole heckofalotta other people too. And seriously, who couldn't love this little man? He is perfect! 

It must be said that he made us work really hard for these shots, but in the end we won with some amazing lifestyle pics. Yay! Hope you enjoy some more sneak peeks :-)


"Even if I can't see or hear them at all, a person's a person. No matter how small." 
- Dr. Seuss, Horton Hears a Who 







 


Bath time!
 
one of my fave shots

 








we had to do it :-) our future box-jumper



1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! I Love the Pics... I can't wait to kiss his little face.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts