Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby Blues

These baby blues can cure my "blues" in just one glance. They can make the sun shine brighter and the flowers smell sweeter.

Blog 6-4

Even the most genuine and innocent stare makes my heart full in an instant.

blog 6-3

They captivate me into laying next to her while she sips on her bottle even though she no longer needs me to hold it.

Blog 6-6

They even make me stop in the most simple morning routine to take a quick picture.

Blog 6-7

My cup runneth over.
.
7-1


With Love,
Stacy

Recipe of the week  (not my recipe...again)

Recipe for the most delicious Ham Rolls:



1 stick butter

1 Tb Worcestershire sauce

1 Tb Dry Mustard

1 Tb poppy seeds

2 TB Brown Sugar

1 lb. VA Baked Ham

1 lb. Swiss Cheese

Boil ingredients. Put ham and cheese inside rolls and place in 13 x 9 pan. Spoon boiled mixture over rolls. Let sit overnight in refrigerator. In morning, bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts