Monday, February 21, 2011

Metabolism

For the record, I am crazy about my husband. Some days it is easy to get caught up in the routine of my schedule and feel as though I don’t have the time to show or tell him that being his wife makes me the richest woman in the world. Sometimes the day slips by so quickly and I just don’t do it because I unintentionally put daily frustrations before him. And if that kind of thing happens for a week or two, I begin to feel a part of me is missing. He is the metabolism for my day to day life and has the uncanny ability to turn a bad day or week around with the simplest of conversations. His witty jokes are infectious and his goofy personality is insanely adorable. So it doesn’t shock me that this week I saw my deliciously adorable, goatee adorned husband walking up the driveway to my parent’s house in Virginia when he was supposed to be in Delaware. And if that didn’t boost my metabolic rate, he walked in the door with the rest of my family and a couple of my closest friends ready to throw me the best surprise birthday party that I could have ever wanted. Right when I thought I was about to walk out the door to do two photo shoots, I found out it had all been a ploy to get me to Virginia. He knows me to be an intimate person: a small party surrounded with family and a few friends was puurrrfect!

Thank you to Steve, my amazing family, and wonderful friends for helping plan a wonderful day that made me feel incredibly special and loved. I hope I can return the feeling one day in the near future 

P.S. I am not officially the big 3-0! It is actually a few weeks from now which is why this surprise went off without a hitch. I had no clue!

2-21-2011-9

2-21-2011-5

2-21-2011-11

Steve and I taking a unique opportunity to get a few shots together.

2-21-2011-13

2-21-2011-10

2-21-2011-12

Yay! first mini photo shoot of many with my sisters...They try to pretend they don't look good, but they are naturals. Thank you Kim and Kelly Jo for showing me all this love. You guys are the best :-)

sisters-2

sisters

I have the biggest laugh ever...take a look at this picture and next
2-21-2011-19

My best friend Stacy, has a beautiful laugh and she cracks me up pretty much ALL the time.

2-21-2011-17

Us trying to think of good BFF poses...I think this works!

2-21-2011-18

The other part of Stacy squared...love her!

2-21-2011-16

In true competitive form, our whole family tried to play Minute to Win It. However, we got stuck on the golf ball stacking game and after an hour, Jon finally one.
2-21-2011-21

2-21-2011-20

And a blog post wouldn't be a blog post without Addisyn pics aka CRAZY HAIR!
2-21-2011-14

2-21-2011-8

2-21-2011-7

2-21-2011-6

2-21-2011-3

With Love,

Stacy Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts