Monday, January 2, 2012

A 2011 Recap

“Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.” ~ Epicurus
Hhhhhhhhhhh {inhaling}{deep breath} {sigh of relief}
Did you feel that? That is my crazy, but perfectly designed year of 2011 being closed in the history books.

I am going to index the pages of this year under the keyword, “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”, but accurately entitle that chapter in my life, “Abundant”.  And, while I am sticking to the book themed descriptions, you should know that I wouldn’t have edited it any other way. While there were times when I was anxious to turn the page and get past the slow or overwhelming days, there were footnotes of love appropriately entered on each page that showed me plainly what life is all about.

On the business front, I reconnected with old friends, learned new things, and met and networked with amazing people. The end result? I fell in love with a job that I could do for the rest of my life. Thank you to everyone who made that possible. Without you, I am just a girl with a camera. You are my inspiration.


Harley -1

Arianne 2

Becca and Dave - 3

Jule and Tom 4

Abigail 5

Brooke 6

Baker 7

Adams 8

Avery9

Anna and Tony 10

Rachel -11

Kelly-12

Shannin -13

Amelia 14

Jenelle- 15

Emily -16

Julie and Tom - 17

Kayla-18

Claire-19

Marshall 20

Elin 21

Tuttle 22

Russell- 23

Byers 24

Thompson 25

Zeece26

Margie and Bernie 27

Lyla - 28

Gale -29

Chelsie- 30

Burns 32

McGee 33

Hoppen 34

Varrasse -35

Erin 36

Amy 37

Schneider 37

Becca 39

Russ 40

Powell41

Final 2


In my personal life, I gained everything: confidence, skill, a little organization (just a bit) and most importantly a stronger relationship with my husband after watching him sacrifice so much for me and Addisyn this year.  My cup runneth over…

“Life in abundance comes only through great love.”  ~ Elbert Hubbard


1

5-18-1

4-25-2011-2

5-23-2011-1

6-3-2011

18 months eating feet

Addisyn sept

Addisyn cover

I am happy. Watch out 2012!

Please visit me on my new facebook page HERE ;-)

Stay tuned for a great year and a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts