Monday, October 25, 2010

Hodgepodge

I think it should be known…again…that I love all things October. Bring me a to a place full of colorful trees, leaves crunching at my feet, pumpkin carving, crisp night air, pumpkin bread, cute little baby Halloween costumes, and Halloween themed gooey eyeball deviled eggs and I’ll show you what a great weekend looks like. That is exactly what my friend Darcy showed me this past weekend. As Addisyn and I took a road trip to Virginia for two photo shoots and some Q.T. with the BFF, I got my autumn fix in with a hodgepodge of EVERYthing that was this past weekend. It could only be described in one "hodgepodge" word: Amazingbeautifulovely.

15-1

15-2

That pumpkin above is the first pumpkin I have carved in over fifteen years.

Someone else I know loves this season too!


15-4

15-3


and I was able to meet beautiful baby Keira. Please enjoy some of the sneak peeks from her shoot.



Web-4

Web-3

Web-2

Web-5

web-1









































Until next time,

Stacy Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts