Monday, October 4, 2010

One More for Love

It was a morning love letter; a simple paragraph with perfectly worded and incredibly romantic sentiments. It was unexpected, but not out of the ordinary. It was faultless.

11-2


This post is completely and whole heartedly inspired by a love letter I received from Steve earlier this week. A letter I now carry with me in my wallet so I can draw motivation, love, and hope from it as often as I desire. I know, twelve posts into my new blog, you might be thinking “Ugh! What else can she possibly say about love?” Well to that I say, “Sit back folks because if you think I’m done, it’s gonna be a wild ride.” Love IS my passion. No wait, I said that all wrong. Love…is my mission, my inspiration, and my purpose. It is packaged and neatly gift wrapped and ready to share with anyone who is willing to receive it. So I dare you to read on. And while I am certain there will be a time or two when I have a series of bad days, this is NOT one of those times .


Let’s get back to something fun, handsome, and incredibly important: my husband. It is my personal opinion that aside from the whole insignificant vampire detail, we would give Bella and Edward a run for Stephanie Meyer’s money. So if anyone wants to write a story about two Delaware residents that fell in love and are now joining together to fight the evils of everyday life, I am game. Any takers? I didn’t think so. Lucky enough for me, I get to use my blog as a platform to tell you all about my love life. So there are a great many detailed characteristics that I love about Steve. For example, we have dance offs all the time. Unscheduled, completely random, and insanely hilarious dance offs. The crazier the dance, the better. For those of you who have been so honored to witness “the cricket”, you will know that this is the caliber of dancing skill required for these dance-offs. Steve is one of the goofiest people I have ever met and that is just one small reason why I love him. Now let me tell you the main reasons. 1) He is a man of God. He is steadfast in his faith and he steps up to the challenge of life each time it flares it’s ugly head. 2) He puts me before Addisyn. I think it is a common mistake in most marriages to put the children first. I know from experience that it is easy to get sidetracked in raising a child that the spousal relationship gets neglected. Well, this is something that Steve stays tuned in to and before it gets too late, we take the time to refocus on each other. I know it doesn’t seem right, but I honestly believe that children will reap the benefit of being raised by a mom and dad that openly shows their affection toward each other and who remain united on big decisions for their family. 3.) He is a wonderful father. He comes home from a long day at work and he lies down on the floor and plays with Addisyn, reads to her, feeds her, takes a nap with her, gives her a bath and rocks her to sleep. He does all of this with a smile on his face and then joins me for great conversation at the dinner table after Addisyn is all tucked into bed.


Oh, and did I mention he writes me love letters?


11-1

11-3

11-4

11-6

11-5

11-8

11-11

11-10

11-9

11-7



"My hope is that you know that even though each day may not be perfect between us, we are perfect for each other each day. "- Stephen Hart


I pray these words and pictures will encourage all of you to let down your guard and become one more for love.



Until next time,

Stacy Hart


11-12

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great Stacy! Though I haven't met you yet (maybe next month?) I know you have to be amazing for my wonderful long time friend to have fallen in love with! Your daughter is beautiful. Keep sharing the love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ashley! I am looking forward to meeting the whole crew next month. We got our plane tickets last week! I am glad you like the blog :-) Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts