Thursday, June 16, 2011

Anna & Tony Are Married! {Outer Banks, North Carolina Wedding}

If I had to describe this wedding in one word it would be: timeless. Timeless for so many reasons, but perhaps the most obvious was that Tony and Anna’s love for each other, their guests, and even their vendors on that day was ever-present in each moment. In the beginning, it was present when Tony explained the love for his soon-to-be wife while showing his groomsmen the watch she had given him. It was present when Anna gazed into Tony’s eyes while she confidently yet sweetly spoke her vows.  And time seemed to stand still when we all watched Anna's beaming smile as Tony proudly spun her on the dance floor. This was a day when Anna and Tony were not affected by the passing of time, but truly enjoyed the love between them.

Tony and Anna, may you live many more moments in life not constricted by time, but solely for each other.

With Love,

Stacy

Please enjoy some of my early favorites.... and stay tuned to my facebook page for more sneak peeks





I love happy accidents like taking a shot a little out of focus and wrong ISO chosen....sometimes it makes beautiful pics like the one below...



I LOVE this light!







5 comments:

  1. Fantastic job Stacy... photos are beautiful, expressive and captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! Just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are just beautiful. I love that they are so relaxed and natural. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Russ16 June, 2011 12:23

    I love all of these pictures!! Such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures were great. I enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts