Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home And A Thank You

Hi'ya Folks!

I am currently writing this post nestled in my usual spot and accompanied by a yummy cup of steaming coffee. Handy Manny completes the morning background noise and Addisyn can be found climbing in and out of a Little Tikes coupe or trying to saddle up on our dog, Pisces (a lab and pitbull mix). Everything is a little bit out of order and the "Things to do" list ritual has commenced once again. Ah, it is good to be home. After a short trip to the Outer Banks for a beautiful wedding which will be blogged about this week, life is back in full swing in Delaware.

This post is going to be short, but I just wanted to send a quick note to all those who have supported my business in this first year. I have been blessed with growth purely from referrals and I have been nothing short of completely thrilled with everything that has been going on. My clients are my friends and people in which I have been honored to reconnect with or have been blessed to meet. I look forward to the future of Stacy Hart Photography. But now it is back to work so I can edit my first wedding. Please stay tuned for a wedding blog post later this week with such an amazing and beautiful couple.

A special thank you to my parents for watching Addisyn whenever I am in Virginia for photo shoots. I know Addisyn enjoys her time with Grandpa and Grandma (mommom) and I can never be grateful enough for everything you guys have done for me and our family.

With Love,

Stacy


1 comment:

  1. Great to have you home Stacy! Sounds like the wedding was awesome. Can't wait to see your next post!

    Love you,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts