Monday, June 27, 2011

Yo ho ho ho all me heartys!

Arr, me mateys! I be writin me blog after comin home from a weekend fit for me hearty pirates. Aye, a lass by ye name of Kimberly is gettin married and she traveled to find ye gold doubloons in Atlantic City with her finest mateys. Scalliwags were not allowed and ye bachelorette party was not for the lily-livered.







It started several years ago when Kim had some girls come over to sit poolside at her house. They sipped on mixed rum drinks, ate delicious food, and finished the day with a great movie; Pirates of the Caribbean. Several years later, what was once a lazy day has turned into a yearly tradition at Kimberly’s house and has expanded into a very Pirate specific poolside day.  


We knew that when Atlantic City was in the discussion as the bachelorette weekend destination, Pirates had to be involved. There was a plank, a treasure chest and plenty of booty (treasure) to be found. It was a weekend none of us will forget and one that was full of celebration!


Enjoy the pics of me hearty pirate weekend!  Yo Ho Ho HoJ


The real Booty!


Coincidence? I think not!


the locator ring- Yo ho ho ho!



Love these ladies- Natalie, Misty (my lovely cousin), Kimberly, and Amy

The sorority sistas...
The sister sisters!

The work sistas!


Go ahead and strut your stuff!~












Yummy beach scenes!







Life is Good!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts