Monday, August 22, 2011

15 Minutes


I found this poem a few weeks ago and I decided to save it for a week when things were just plain crazy. Addisyn is climbing all over the place, the business is going swimmingly (<--- such a funny word), and Steve...well, Steve is going to be making some awesome changes in the near future. I am currently floating or shall I say, staying afloat, down the River of Happiness...just a little busier.

Some of you are staying in tune every other week to Steve's version or our love story so when I found this poem, I knew I had to share. He sent it to me in the mail while I was deployed overseas. This was sent around the same time with where he is at in the next chapter. I hope you enjoy!




Fifteen Minutes

Countries have been built
In the miles that separate us
But together there's no limit
To where our lives will take us

Though through the phone I
Cannot put my arms around you
I can't help but be thankful
That someway somehow I found you

I'm afraid to fall in love again
After all that I have been through
But if there's anyone who understands
In the end it is you

Fifteen minutes isn't long enough
To tell you how much I miss you
Or the butterflies I feel inside
When I dream one day I'll kiss you

With you there are no lies to hide
My heart, you will see straight to
And when your airplane finally lands
These open arms await you

-Stephen Hart

Gah! My girly melts my heart.


With Love,

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Wow..just beautiful! And I LOVE that picture of Addy!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts