Monday, August 1, 2011

Love's Story

Love's Story

I sat alone within a soul
Yearning for one with whom I’d grow
Whose love would never let me go
And spark this flame that did once glow
I’d ask that you’d be gentle though

‘Cause I’ve been abused and broken
Painful words carelessly spoken
I’ve been removed from all hope then
Rebuilt in stone for protection
I alone with no direction

That’s where I was when I met you
Afraid to let your love get through
Not knowing just what love could do
To flesh this stone and heal my wounds
Breathe life into a bride and groom

Was amazed by your loving me
And looked at me so lovingly
Then all at once so suddenly
Was everything that love could be
And I was finally set free

No more alone I am at rest
A love renewed inside a chest
From the mountain peaks I profess
A love for you is nothing less
Than being one with perfectness

Now you and I together we
One in holy matrimony
With you I will forever be
From now until eternity
So loved by you and you by me

Written by:  Stephen Hart


I was a part of Patrick and Kim's special day! I didn't get to take too many pictures, but luckily they hired one amazing photographer. To see more pics of my sister's beautiful day, please check out the amazing Katelyn James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts