Monday, March 28, 2011

My hubby - Hart Strong

He’s my breath of fresh air. The kind I need when I am having a bad day and the kind I feel when he walks through the front door.




He gives the best good-morning kisses. Not the kind that are rushed and routine, but the kind that linger for a moment longer and leave my lips tingling.


He is the cause of almost all of my laughter and inspires the goofiest side of me. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Yikes! How did that get in here?

He defines a part of who I am - a proud wife wanting to make him the happiest husband. And it certainly doesn't hurt that I think he is incredibly handsome.

He is a writer - passionate about his words and lyrics.



He is a musician - Taking hip-hop music and turning it into something positive


He has a ministry. To reach out to youth who may be lost and to show them Christ’s abounding love.


To go to Hart Strong's facebook page - Click here

Check out some of his work on youtube by clicking here.

To go to Hart Strong's next event check out the "Summer Bash Youth Rally" Facebook page -click here.
Want Hart Strong music on your iPod ? check him out on itunes :-)

To check out our personal love story, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh Mama!! Blue is DEFINITELY his color!! ;) Great pics, once again, Stac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes it is :-) Thank you Angela!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts