Friday, April 1, 2011

Photog Friday: This ain't no April Fools - The site is up!

I am always one to be a little fashionably late. I honestly don't know how I made it six years in the military where I had to be on time, if not fifteen minutes early, ALL the time. Well, today I am a day late. I had the words "Launch Website" written all over my March calendar pages for months and on April 1st I get to tell you that the website is OFFICIALLY up. I love that word - "OFFICIALLY". It sounds so yummy right now; "I have a website therefore I am official." or "All the words on my business card are officially accurate." I think I am going to have a little skip in my step today; a  feeling of accomplishment; one more check mark on my business things to do list. Yay!

And without further ado...

Check out the website at www.stacyhartphotography.com 

I would love any feedback you can give me...pictures will be added as I have more photo shoots. 

With Love,

Stacy 



1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! The website is awesome, Stace. You've been official since the day you picked up a camera, but I'm so glad you've reached this next milestone in your business!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments...I love them :-)

Popular Posts